Indoor/Outdoor Riser Fibre Cable
Using a ruggedised external sheath, Indoor / Outdoor Riser style fibre is ideal for both internal or external applications. Designed to safely run inside conduit directly into a building with protection from water damage, UV or other elements they it be exposed to. This helps reduce the need for multiple fibre transitions. For purely indoor applications this fibre features improved durability which helps reduce installation time as well as providing enhanced protection against damage.
At our 4Cabling termination facility we can manufacture pre-terminated cable to your specifications including length, colour and connector type. Our Indoor / Outdoor Riser Fibre Optic Cables are fully tested and ready to be installed and can be supplied on cable drums ready to ship out to your installation.
Designed for internal or protected outdoor use (when installed in ducts or conduits)
Structured or premise wiring systems in backbones and or inter-building
Perfect for the harsh Australian environment
- Conforms to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAD
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- Fully tested - all leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Supports high speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Sheath printing includes length marking at one metre intervals
- UV-resistant jacket for temporary exposed situations
- Pulling systems available
To get a better idea of your pre-terminated fibre requirements, please fill out our checklist and one of our fibre experts will be in contact with you shortly.