MTRJ-ST OM1 Multimode Fibre Optic Duplex Patch Lead
4Cabling OM1 multimode fibre optic patch leads are used for coupling high speed and legacy networks like Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet. They are produced using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telecordia standards.
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable in orange colour.
- 900μm / 600 µm tight buffer.
- 3mm Oversleeving
- OM1 fibre conforms to ITU-651, TIA/EIA 492AAAA.
- Different connector performance range for specific application.
- Gigabit Ethernet in high speed LAN networks over an indicative 275 m link length at 850 nm (SX) wavelength.
- Legacy networks including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and FDDI.
- Data centers.
- Premises cabling in data networks including backbone, riser and horizontal.
- Supports video, data and voice services.
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Colour: Orange
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.