Netscout LRAT-2000-KIT LinkRunner AT 2000 Extended Test Kit
Availability: In Stock
Quick and Complete Copper & Fibre Network Connectivity Testing Kit
Netscout LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester Extended Test Kit LRAT-2000-KIT
The LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the quickest and most complete copper and fibre cable network connectivity tester. The rugged handheld network tester speeds troubleshooting and reporting with a comprehensive one-button AutoTest and zero-touch Link-Live cloud reporting.
The LinkRunner AT key features include multiple user-configured AutoTests, cable length measurement, cable fault location and fault type, TruePower™ Power over Ethernet (PoE) test up to 30W, Ethernet speed and duplex verification at 10/100/Gigabit rates, UTP cable testing, twisted pair and fiber optic link testing, nearest switch identification, DHCP, DNS and Gateway connectivity tests, and Ping and TCP port connectivity tests to up to 10 user-selected targets.
LinkRunner AT Network Tester is a rugged, fast, and complete copper and fibre Ethernet tester.
- Fast result.
- Switch and VLAN identification
- PoE performance testing
- IP V4/V6 validating
- Key service and device connectivity
- 802.1x authentication
- Cable length, wiremap and location
- Packet reflector
- Linkrunner AT 2000 Unit,
- Lithium-ION Battery,
- Medium Soft Carry Case,
- Power supply with plug set,
- Mini USB Cable,
- Wire-View Wire Mapper #1,
- Universal Coupler,
- Starter Guide,
- Wireview 2-6,
- Wireview Cable ID Set 2 Thru 6,
- Folding Test Kit Pouch,
- Intellitone Pro 2000 Probe
- 1-year limited warranty
- Expert advice
- Massive stock level, Ready to go
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- 100% Aussie owned and operated
- ISO 9001 company, NSW & QLD Government approved supplier
- Full warranty & easy return policy
- Secure online shopping 24/7
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Product Name||Netscout LRAT-2000-KIT LinkRunner AT 2000 Extended Test Kit|