Olight H Series H15S Wave LED Headlamp
The H15S Wave LED Headlamp is a powerful and intelligent headlamp with a rechargeable battery pack and elastic headband. With 250 lumens of white light, three brightness levels and up to 36 hours of run time, it’s the perfect choice for any challenge you might face in the outdoors. For hands free use, activate the infrared sensor by simply swiping your hand in front of the headlamp to turn it on or off. The H15S flashlight features CREE XM-L2 LED, with a built-in diffuser filter that flips up or down to give you exactly the type of beam needed. The rechargeable battery pack charges via Micro-USB cable and is located on the rear of the head band to better distribute the weight.FEATURES
- Includes rechargeable Lithium battery pack with Micro-USB charging port
- Three brightness levels from 15 to 250 lumens
- Manual switch or infrared sensor to activate light and select mode
- Latest top-of-the-line, highest-performing, single-die CREE XM-L2 LED
- Light tilts 75 degrees to aim at your workspace and features built-in diffuser filter
- Elastic head band with light mounted in front and battery pack in rear for optimal weight distribution
- Also accepts alkaline and NiMH AAA batteries (not included)
- Head band
- Rechargeable Lithium battery pack
- Micro-USB charging cable
- If your Olight product has any defect within 12 months of purchase, 4Cabling will organise collection and repair or replacement.
- If your Olight product has any defect within 1-5 years of purchase, the product can be returned directly to Olight for repair or replacement.
- After 5 years of purchase if your Olight product has any defect, please return the product to Olight for repair or replacement. You will be required to pay for parts only.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty also does NOT cover modifications, misuse, disintegrations, negligence, accidents, improper maintenance, or repair by anyone other than an Authorized retailer or Olight itself.
Email [email protected] or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
Additional InformationThis product has the following specifications (ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standards):
|Max Output (lumens)||250|
|Max Run Time (hours)||36|
|Beam Distance||279 ft / 85m|
|Peak Beam Intensity (candela units)||1805|
|Water Resistance||IPX-6 (resistant against powerful jets of water for at least 3 minutes)|
|Impact Resistance||3.3 ft / 1m|
|Head Diameter||22 mm / 0.86 in|
|Length||70 mm / 2.75 in|