OLIGHT S10R Baton III Rechargable Torch
The S10R Baton III or S10R III is the third generation of the popular flagship S10R rechargeable EDC Torches. This is the first light to feature the highly energy efficient LUMINUS SST-40 LED with a maximum output of 600 lumens. Compared to the S10R II, its length has decreased by 6% and is 100 lumens brighter. The S10R III has the Olight signature timer function and comes with the latest fast charging dock for the new OLIGHT S series. With a brand new LED, higher output, smaller size, timer function and improved accessories, the S10R III Baton Torch is the perfect companion for everywhere you go.
- Utilises the brand new, highly energy efficient Luminus SST-40 LED delivering a maximum output of 600 lumens
- Smooth aluminum reflector paired with hardened glass with a coating on both sides allowing for a 99% light transmission rate
- Low profile tactile black silicone gel side switch that protects from accidental activation in a pocket
- Magnetic tail cap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces for hands free work
- New USB desktop charging dock provided
- Low power (for RCR123A only) indicator under the side switch. When the battery voltage is running low (below 3.1V), it will glow red.
- Thermal management program. To protect the users hand and flashlight from heat, the 600 lumen turbo mode will stay on for 1.5 minutes before stepping down to 50% of the initial brightness. The light can go back up to turbo once it has cooled down for one minute.
- Direct access to turbo mode: when the flashlight is not under the lockout mode, double click to activate the turbo mode
- Timer function: long timer (9 minutes) and short timer (3 minutes)
- Flashlight (with stainless steel clip) x 1
- Customised 650mAh 3.7V RCR123A Battery
- 4.2V 1000mAh Desktop Charging Dock x 1
- 50cm Micro-USB Cable x 1
- Lanyard with Perforating Tool x 1
- Instruction Manual
If your Olight has any defect within 30 days of purchase, the product can be returned to 4Cabling for repair or replacement .
Olight offers a 1 Year warranty on batteries.
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty also does NOT cover modifications, misuse, disintegrations, negligence, accidents, improper maintenance, or repair by anyone other than an Authorized retailer or Olight itself.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs if required. Please note that the warranty process may take 3-4 weeks to process and 2-3 months if a repair is required.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.