OLIGHT S Series S1R Baton
4Cabling offer the perfect torch for work, rest and play - the S1R baton (S1R) is a side-switch, rechargeable EDC flashlight, powered by one RCR123 rechargeable lithium battery (included) of high discharging rate, giving a maximum output of 900 lumens.
The Olight S1R ulitizes Cree XM-L2 LED and coupled with TIR optic lens of high light transmission rate, it can deliver a balanced beam. The S1R has five brightness levels and a strobe mode, covering an output range of 0.5 to 900 lumens. The outer appearance of S1R follows the style of BATON Series. It comes with a magnetic charging cable.
- Cree XM-L2 LED
- Powered by a 550mAh RCR123 customized battery of five times discharging rate, giving a maximum output up to 900 lumens
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S1R, but cannot be charged)
- New 750mA portable USB charging cable
- Brightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Flat magnetic tailcap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneath
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Timer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)
- The standby current is below 30uA
- User Manual
- Micro dok (optional)
- MCC Magnetic Charging Cable
- 550mAh 5C RCR123A Battery
If your Olight has any defect within 30 days of purchase, the product can be returned to 4Cabling for repair or replacement .
Olight offers a 1 Year warranty on batteries.
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty also does NOT cover modifications, misuse, disintegrations, negligence, accidents, improper maintenance, or repair by anyone other than an Authorized retailer or Olight itself.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs if required. Please note that the warranty process may take 3-4 weeks to process and 2-3 months if a repair is required.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.