OLIGHT S Series S2R BATON LED Torch
The S2R Baton Torch is our rechargeable version of the extremely popular S2 Baton. The S2R Baton utilizes our signature TIR Optic lens with a boosted output of 1020 lumens over the previous 950 in the S2 Baton flashlight. The S2R Torch employs a magnetic charging system which can be charged through a variety of USB power supplies such as a laptop or power bank for when you are on the go. The Olight - R Series 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery is included with the torch offers amazing running times for such a compact flashlight.
- Cree XM-L2 LED
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S2R, but cannot be charged)
- New 750mA portable USB charging cable
- Compatible with new OLIGHT desktop USB charging dock (optional accessory)
- Flat tailcap with strong magnet that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free worklight
- Pouch included for better storage and organization of cables and the flashlight
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a Low-voltage indicator underneath
- Quick access to turbo mode: Simply double click the side switch to enter
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Timer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)
- The standby current is below 10uA
- User Manual Charging Dock (optional)
- MCC Magnetic Charging Cable
- Customized 3200mAh 3.6V 18650 battery
If your Olight has any defect within 30 days of purchase, the product can be returned to 4Cabling for repair or replacement .
Olight offers a 1 Year warranty on batteries.
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty also does NOT cover modifications, misuse, disintegrations, negligence, accidents, improper maintenance, or repair by anyone other than an Authorized retailer or Olight itself.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs if required. Please note that the warranty process may take 3-4 weeks to process and 2-3 months if a repair is required.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.