Olight - S2A Baton LED Torch
The S2A Baton is a compact and light weight flashlight powered by two AA batteries. This compact LED torch delivers a whopping maximum output of 550 lumens. The S2A Baton has a TIR optic lens that provides a soft and balanced beam for maximum visibility, and features a slim body wrapped in a silicone gel for a confident grip.
- Cree XM-L2 LED
- Powered by two AA batteries
- Flashlight body wrapped with skin-safe silicon material of various colors for better hand grip
- High light transmission rate TIR lens resulting in a balanced beam
- Eco-friendly AL6061-T6 aluminum alloy body with anti-scratch Milspec type-III hard anodized finish
- Controlled by a thermal protection program. the turbo mode is limited to 3 minutes. The brightness will gradually step down to the next level. The flashlight will need to cool down to access the turbo mode again
- Built-in timer: Short timer (3 minutes) or Long timer (9 minutes)
- User Manual
- 1.5V Lithium Iron Disulfide Battery x 2
- If your Olight product has any defect within 12 months of purchase, 4Cabling will organise collection and repair or replacement.
- If your Olight product has any defect within 1-5 years of purchase, the product can be returned directly to Olight for repair or replacement.
- After 5 years of purchase if your Olight product has any defect, please return the product to Olight for repair or replacement. You will be required to pay for parts only.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty also does NOT cover modifications, misuse, disintegrations, negligence, accidents, improper maintenance, or repair by anyone other than an Authorized retailer or Olight itself.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
This product has the following specifications (ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standards):
|Max Output (lumens)
|Max Run Time (hours)
|Peak Beam Intensity (candela units)
||IPX8 (up to 2 meters)
||0.91 in. / 23 mm
||5.2 in. / 132 mm