Olight - S Series ST25 Baton LED Torch
The ST25 Baton LED Torch Light is the next evolution of the versatile S Series. In addition to a side switch is the introduction of our newly developed Stealth tailcap for added manageability. This switch allows the user to click for constant on and off without the audible sound of traditional click tailcaps, all the while remaining flat so the light can stand on its end. With an industry-leading CREE XM-L2 that yields five different brightness levels and a strobe, the ST25 LED Torch can accommodate any low-light situation.
Access easily the 550-lumen turbo mode with a quick double click to provide powerful illumination. When less light is needed, press and hold to directly activate the moonlight mode. The ST25 is also designed for a quick release from the multi-positional pocket clip - great for use with security professions and law enforcement. If wearing the torch on a belt or outside of the pocket, it can also be returned to the pocket clip easily with a larger, smooth surface. An added bonus is that two economical and commonly found AA batteries can provide over eight days of light.
- Four brightness levels from 1 lumens to 550 lumens, plus a strobe mode
- Both side switch and tail switch can independently turn on or off the flashlight
- Configuring with CREE XM-L2 LED
- Thermal management safety program provides overheating protection by dropping high output by 60% after 5 minutes of constant on
- Powered by 2 AA Alkaline battery or NiMH battery, or one rechargeable 14500 lithium battery together with one dummy battery in series (batteries NOT included)
- Spare O-rings (x2)
- User manual
- If your Olight has any defect within 30 days of purchase, the product can be returned to 4Cabling for repair or replacement .
- If your Olight has any defect within 5 years of purchase, the product can be returned to Olight for repair or replacement.
- After 5 years of purchase if your Olight product has any defect, please return the product to Olight for repair or replacement. You will be required to pay for parts only.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty also does NOT cover modifications, misuse, disintegrations, negligence, accidents, improper maintenance, or repair by anyone other than an Authorized retailer or Olight itself. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs if required. Please note that the warranty process may take 3-4 weeks to process and 2-3 months if a repair is required.
Email [email protected] or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.