PS4 Star Wars Bundle Promo Terms & Conditions
PS4 Star Wars Bundle Promo Terms & Conditions
Win a PS4 Star Wars Bundle Competition – Game of Chance
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of winners.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia (who are 18 years of age or over) and are registered customers of 4Cabling. However, employees and their immediate families of 4Cabling and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on Tuesday 10 November 2015 at 12:01 (AEDT) and concludes on Monday 14 December 2015 at 23:59 (AEDT).
- The competition will be advertised on .
- To enter, participants must: a) Make an online purchase of any products totalling $250 or more on . Details captured (as part of the purchase process) include full name, company name, company address, contact number and email address.
- Entrants in the competition are eligible to enter as many times as they like (as long as it is associated with an individual purchase that meets the terms of item 5.) However, only one prize will be awarded to the winner.
- Sharing this contest on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Linkedin as well as using the hashtag #PS4CABLING, grants one additional entry. In order to receive an additional entry, you must have made a purchase of $250 or more online on .
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and employment at the registered company for proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 (AEDT) on 14 December 2015. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online purchase is received by the 4Cabling database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- Total prize value is up to = $599 (including GST).
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Any ballets based off of orders that have been cancelled at the time of draw will be nul and void.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Each valid entry received over the duration of the promotional period will be reviewed and considered. The winning entry will be determined by a random draw from all purchases of made with 4Cabling Pty Ltd with a value of $250 or more, as pulled by a panel of 4Cabling staff. The draw will take place at 12PM on 15 December, 2015 and announced at 4PM on 15 December, 2015 at 4Cabling, 17/31 Maddox St, Alexandria NSW 2015.
- The Prize will be awarded to person named in the entry. The winner will be notified of their prize by email, and posted on our Facebook Page after confirmation.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- If the prize remains unclaimed for any reason, the prize will be awarded to the next best entry as deemed by the judges.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- 4Cabling and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter is 4Cabling, (ABN: 74 123 035 889) of 31 Maddox St Alexandria NSW 2015.