0.3M Cat 6 Cable Lead Right Angled
Short on space? Feeling cramped? This Right Angled Cat 6 Cable is ideal for close quarters, with its unique right-angled connectors, you can easily save a lot of cabling space for packed enclosures. These cables are guaranteed for life and help keep your workspace neat and tidy!.
Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. Cable standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Features one 90° down connector and one 90° up connector
- The up and down cables are perfect for streamlining patch panel and switch connections
- Meets or exceeds Cat 6 specifications
- Avoids excessive bends and reduces stress on the cable
- 250-MHz cable features four 24 AWG unshielded twisted wires, RJ-45 connectors, moulded boots, and a PVC jacket
- Connectors feature gold-plated contacts
1-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.