The NeTYS PE 1000VA is line Interactive and the ideal way to protect IT applications at home, the office, or in retail environments. Perfect for CAD and graphics workstations, multimedia peripherals, LCD screens, monitors and Point of Sale systems. This unit provides 45 minutes of back-up time, see the Technical Data sheet below for details on the differences between each model.
- Cost-effective way to protect SOHO or POS applications.
- Easy to use control panel with graphical LCD/LED monitor.
- Protect from network power cuts and voltage fluctuations.
- Integrated AVR to stabilise output voltage, avoid drops when switching to battery.
- Simple connection: IEC 320 sockets for IT peripherals.
- Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- Quasi Sinewave.
- Tower only.
- USB comm's port and cable.
- Local View free software.
- Data line protection ports.
- 2 x 3 pin Aust output sockets.
- Includes 3 pin Australian input cord.
1. Output sockets
2. USB port
3. Mains input cable
4. Circuit breaker
5. NTP data line suppressor
2. Operation with battery
3. Normal operation
4. On / Off
5. Load present
6. Load level (5 steps)
7. General Alarm
8. Battery fault / Replace the battery
10. Battery capacity
11. Normal mode / Battery mode (flashing)
12. Automatic Voltage / Regulation active
|Pn [kW] (0 °C ÷ 35 °C)
|Input / output
||177 V - 290 V
||50 / 60 Hz with automatic selection
||Cable with plug
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
||230 V ±10%
||Overload, significant discharge and short circuit
||650-850: 2 x Australian standard
||1000-1500-2000: 4 x Australian standard
||Sealed lead-acid maintenance free - expected life 3/5 years
|Back-up time (1)
|Local communication software
||NTP data line suppressor
|Dimensions (W x D x H) [mm]
||100 x 290 x 145
||145 x 345 x 165 mm
||145 x 390 x 205 mm
|| AS 62040-2
||CE, C-Tick (N876)
2-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.