Socomec NETYS PR RT 1700VA Tower / Rack UPS
Availability: In Stock
Socomec : NETYS PR RT 1700VA Tower / Rack UPS
The NETYS PR is a Line Interactive, true Sinewave Output 1700VA Universal tower / 2U rack UPS. It is a versatile, convertible high performance UPS solution for professional and IT equipment, servers and networking devices, CAD/ Graphic workstations with monitors and peripherals and control systems
- A secure and professional supply continuity
- Ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices and peripherals.
- Assures service continuity to critical applications.
- Designed for professional applications: the sinevawe inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply.
- Tailored to IT networking : The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19” rack cabinets depending on the user’s needs.
- Simple to install : No configuration needed on first startup.
- Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
- Attractive design for visible installation in offices.
- USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows systems®, without the need for additional specialist software
- Protection for your data line: Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage
- Meets practical needs: Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all back-up time requirements, even after installation
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users
- Simplified maintenance and Battery `hot swap’, without closing down other applications.
- Easy to use and to integrate: Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) · Easy connections to the applications
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) · Easy connections to the applications (depending on power) via 8 or 8+1 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets
- Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations
- EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop
- RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications
Standard and Option Feature
- LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems
- HID: UPS management based on Windows® embedded service - USB interface
- MODBUS/JBUS RTU (RS232)
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems
- Dry-contact interface
|1. Fan / air vents
2. EPO Emergency Power Off
3. USB serial port
4. RS232 serial port
5. Connector for external battery extension
6. UPS output sockets
|1. On / Off
2. Load present
3. Load level (5 steps)
4. General Alarm
5. Battery fault / Replace the battery
7. Battery capacity
8. Normal mode / Battery mode (flashing)
9. Automatic Voltage / Regulation active
11. Programmable outlets
12. Input value
13. UPS test / Buzzer off
14. Navigator button
2-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
- Line Interactive
- True Sinewave output
- 1700VA, Universal tower / 2U rack,
- 19" rails
- LCD Display
- USB + RS232 communications port + free slot for Netvision SNMP / ADC dry contact cards
- 8 x IEC outlets
- Iincludes 3 pin Aust input cord + 2 x IEC output cords
- EPO (emergency power off function)
- Local software included (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X)
- Internal batteries included
- Max 2 additional EBM (extra batteries)
UPS and internal batteries
|Product Name||Socomec NETYS PR RT 1700VA Tower / Rack UPS|
|Connector A||IEC C14 (Male)|