Socomec NETYS PR RT 3300VA Tower / Rack UPS
Availability: Running Low
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
Socomec : NETYS PR RT 3300VA Tower / Rack UPS
The NETYS PR is a Line Interactive, true Sinewave Output 3300VA Universal tower / 2U rack UPS. It is a versatile, convertible high performance UPS solution for professional and IT equipment, servers and networking devices, CAD/ Graphic workstations with monitors and peripherals and control systems
- A secure and professional supply continuity
- Ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices and peripherals.
- Assures service continuity to critical applications.
- Designed for professional applications: the sinevawe inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply.
- Tailored to IT networking : The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19” rack cabinets depending on the user’s needs.
- Simple to install : No configuration needed on first startup.
- Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
- Attractive design for visible installation in offices.
- USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows systems®, without the need for additional specialist software.
- Protection for your data line: Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- Meets practical needs: Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all back-up time requirements, even after installation.
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users.
- Simplified maintenance and Battery `hot swap’, without closing down other applications.
- Easy to use and to integrate
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) · Easy connections to the applications
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) · Easy connections to the applications (depending on power) via 8 or 8+1 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets.
- Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
- EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
- RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications.
Standard and Option Feature
Standard communication features
• LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
• HID: UPS management based on Windows® embedded service - USB interface.
• MODBUS/JBUS RTU (RS232).
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.
• Dry-contact interface.
Email [email protected] or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
- Line Interactive
- True Sinewave output
- 3300VA, Universal tower / 2U rack,
- 19" rails
- LCD Display
- USB + RS232 communications port + free slot for Netvision SNMP / ADC dry contact cards
- 8 x IEC outlets
- Iincludes 3 pin Aust input cord + 2 x IEC output cords
- EPO (emergency power off function)
- Local software included (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X)
- Internal batteries included
- Max 2 additional EBM (extra batteries)
UPS and internal batteries
|1. On / Off
2. Load present
3. Load level (5 steps)
4. General Alarm
5. Battery fault / Replace the battery
7. Battery capacity
8. Normal mode / Battery mode (flashing)
9. Automatic Voltage / Regulation active
11. Programmable outlets
12. Input value
13. UPS test / Buzzer off
14. Navigator button
|Sn||1700 VA||2200 VA||3300 VA|
|Pn||1350 W||1800 W||2700 W|
|Input / output||1/1|
|Rated voltage||230 V|
|Voltage tolerances||161 V ±4% (selecting wide mode) -276 V ±4%|
|Rated frequency||50 / 60 Hz with automatic selection|
|Mains connection||IEC320-C14 (10 A)||IEC320-C20 (16 A)|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)||The AVR increases (boost 1) the output voltage by 14%
when the input voltage drops below 90% of the nominal value.
The AVR decreases (bucks) the output voltage by 12%
when the input voltage rises above 106% of the nominal value.
|Rated voltage||230 V ±5%|
|Rated frequency||50/60 Hz ±1%|
|Wave form||Sine wave|
|Protection||Normal Mode: overload (110% for 3 minutes)
Battery Mode: overload (110% for 30 seconds); shortcircuit protected
|Sockets||8 (10 A) x IEC 320||8 (10 A) x IEC 320
1 (16 A) x IEC 320
|Type||Sealed lead-acid maintenance free - expected life 3/5 years|
|Back-up time (1)||6 min||8 min||6 min|
|Interface||RS232 - USB
NET VISION (TCP/IP & SNMP) optional card
|Local communication software||Local View|
|Data line protection||NTP data line suppressor: RJ45 10 Base T|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) [mm]||440 x 436 x 87 mm||440 x 608 x 87 mm|
|Weight||18 kg||28.2 kg||31.5 kg|
|Safety||EN 62040-1, AS 62040-1|
|EMC||EN 62040-2, AS 62040-2|
|Product declaration||CE, C-Tick (N876)|
(1) @ 75% of load
|Product Name||Socomec NETYS PR RT 3300VA Tower / Rack UPS|