Socomec NRT2-5000CK NeTYS RT 5000VA UPS
Availability: No Stock
SOCOMEC | NETYS RT 5000VA RACK 2U/TOWER ONLINE DOUBLE CONVERSION,1 X BATTERY + RAIL KIT
When looking for UPS solutions Socomec has the protection you need. The NeTYS RT 5000VA is a great option for protecting the power of servers and networking devices, VoIP communication systems, structured cabling systems and more. It features a clear and uncluttered Socomec LCD interface as well as load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
The Socomec UPS boasts high protection and availability, online double conversion technology with sinusoidal waveform, permanent regulation of output voltage and frequency and wide tolerance of the input voltage.
Tower/4U Rack, 3500W, Pure Sinewave, Online Double Conversion VFI with input PFC and automatic bypass, Terminal output and output connections with built in magnetothermal switch inut protection, Frequency; 50/60Hz +/- 10% (Auto Selectable), 1+1 parallel redundant function, Communication; RS232 (DB9 port Jbus protocol, WEB/SNMP manager interface, COMM Slot, EPO (Emergency Power Off) input (RJ11), Battery Extension connector, Slot for optional Communication boards, Integrated LAN interface for remote monitoring. Rack Kit Included.
MUST BE INSTALLED BY AN ELECTRICIAN
2-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Product Name||Socomec NRT2-5000CK NeTYS RT 5000VA UPS|
|Connector A||IEC C14 (Male)|