TP-Link EAP115 300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point
Availability: In Stock
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
TP-Link EAP115 300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point (WAP)
The EAP115 Wall would blend seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need for additional wiring. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go. An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
With the Auranet Controller Software you can manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. The software provides an intuitive management interface with no special training required. Wi-Fi management has never been so simple or cost-effective.
Captive portal provides a convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. Choose from a range of authentication options and create a unique authentication page to advertise your business to users.FEATURES
- Easy-mount construction enables easy installation into any standard EU-type data wall-box
- Sleek, compact design blends perfectly with the existing interior style
- Free Auranet Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- 300Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Access Control restricts or allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to be rebooted automatically within a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n products
- QoS function prioritises data, voice, and video applications to ensure time-sensitive traffic takes priority over all other traffic
- Multiple operating modes satisfy different application conditions including managed AP and standalone AP modes
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in large business networks
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different users
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- 300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point EAP115-Wall
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screw
3 Year TP-LINK Warranty.
4Cabling is an authorised distributor of TP-LINK products. We guarantee that this product is authorised Australian stock and comes with a manufacturer warranty in addition to 4Cabling's warranty.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Interface||10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *2|
|Power Supply||PoE(IEEE 802.3af)|
|Power Consumption||2.8 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.4×3.4×1.2 in. (86.8*86.8*30.2 mm)|
|Antenna Type||Internal 2*1.8dBi Omni|
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting|
|Physical Security Lock||-|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)|
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs（Up to 8 SSIDs）Enable/Disable Wireless RadioAutomatic Channel AssignmentTransmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)QoS(WMM)Load BalanceRate LimitReboot ScheduleWireless ScheduleWireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal AuthenticationAccess ControlWireless Mac Address FilteringWireless Isolation Between ClientsSSID to VLAN MappingRogue AP Detection802.1X Support64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|EAP Controller Software||Yes|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Package Contents||300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point EAP115-WallInstallation GuideMounting Screw|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|Product Name||TP-Link EAP115 300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point|