TP-Link MC220L: Gigabit SFP Media Converter
Availability: In Stock
Gigabit SFP Media Converter MC220L
The MC220L is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-SX/LX fibre to 10/100/1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX standards, the MC220L is designed for use with multi-mode/single-mode fibre cable utilizing the LC-Type connector. It works at 850nm on both transmitting and receiving data when adopting multi-mode fibre and 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data when adopting single-mode.
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand-alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-Link´s TL-MC1400 chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC220L will transmit at extended fibre optic distances utilizing multi-mode fibre up to 0.55 kilometres and 10 kilometres when utilizing single-mode fibre.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z
- FX port supports hot-swappable
- Extends fibre distance up to 0.55km for multi-mode fibre and 10km for single-mode fibre
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Product Name||TP-Link MC220L: Gigabit SFP Media Converter|