TP-Link TL-ER604W: SafeStream Wireless N Gigabit Broadband VPN Router
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 3 Gigabit LAN ports and 1 Gigabit WAN/LAN port
- Supports IPsec/PPTP/L2TP VPN protocols with up to 30 IPsec, 8 PPTP and 8 L2TP VPN tunnels simultaneously
- Deploys One-Click restriction of IM/P2P applications to manage staff online behavior
- 300Mbps wireless N speed provides an incredible high speed networking experience
- Multi-SSID and guest network ensure easy and safe wireless sharing
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investments as safe as possible
- IPsec, PPTP, L2TP over IPsec
- Up to 30 IPsec, 8 PPTP and 8 L2TP VPN Tunnels
- IPsec NAT Traversal (NAT-T)
- DES, 3DES, AES128, AES192, AES256 Encryption
- MD5, SHA1 Authentication
- Manual, IKE Key Management Mode
- LAN-to-LAN, Client-to-LAN IPsec VPN
- PPTP/L2TP VPN Server/Client
- One-to-One NAT
- FTP/H.323/SIP/IPsec/PPTP ALG
- IM/P2P Application Blocking
- URL/Keywords Filtering
- Web Content Filtering (Java, ActiveX, Cookies)
- ARP Inspection
- Dos/DDoS Defense
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 2 Detachable 5dBi Antennas
- WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
- Guest Network
- Intelligent Load Balance
- Policy Routing
- Link Backup (Timing, Failover)
- IP-Based Bandwidth Control
- Guarantee & Limited Bandwidth
- IP-based Session Limit
- Port VLAN, Port Mirror
- Static Routing, RIP v1/v2
- PPPoE Server
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-ER604W SafeStream Wireless N Gigabit Broadband VPN Router supports wireless N speed and gigabit wired speeds on all ports. It integrates multiple VPN protocols, high-security and high-performance VPN capabilities, making it an ideal choice for branch offices in need of cost-effective secure remote connections to headquarters or remote offices. Furthermore, together with its various useful features including hardware-based Wi-Fi On/Off button, Guest Networking, App Control, and PPPoE Server functions, TL-ER604W is an ideal network solution for home or small office consumers.
High VPN Performance
The TL-ER604W supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec, PPTP and L2TP in Client/Server mode while also being able to handle pass-through traffic. It features a built-in hardware-based VPN engine allowing the router to support and manage up to 30 LAN-to-LAN/Client-to-LAN IPsec VPN connections. Advanced VPN features include: DES/3DES/AES128/AES192/AES256 encryption, MD5/SHA1 authentication, Manual/IKE key management, and Main/Aggressive negotiation modes.
Intelligent High-speed Connectivity
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 5 Gigabit ports, the TL-ER604W is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
Abundant Security Features
For defense against external threats, TL-ER604W features automatic protection to detect and block Denial of service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, TCP Scanning, Ping of Death and other related threats. For better management of the internal network, TL-ER604W allows administrators to set rules to block specific web sites and IM/P2P applications with just one-click, and restrict staff to using specific services such as FTP, HTTP and SMTP.
Segmented Wireless Networking for Convenience and Security
TL-ER604W supports multi-SSID and guest network features. With up to 8 SSIDs, TL-ER604W can provide several distinct wireless networks for different department or user groups. Guest Network offers secure separate wireless networks for your customers and business partners for Internet access, without providing access to the internal network and potentially sensitive company information.
Safety Minded Enterprise Investments
Professional lightning protection technology is designed to prevent electrical surges from penetrating the interior of the electrical equipment and is discharged harmlessly into the Earth. This router is designed to prevent lightning damage up to 4KV in well-grounded connection conditions. This feature ensures that networking infrastructure investments remain as safe as possible from Mother Nature’s wrath.