TP-Link EAP225 AC1200: Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
The latest generation of 802.11ac Wi-Fi combined with advanced 3x3 MIMO technology ensures superior Wi-Fi speeds and coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands. TP-Link's EAP225 Wireless Acces Point or WAP provides speeds of up to 867Mbps and 300Mbps on the 5GHz and 2.4GHz respectively.
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. The TP-Link Auranet Controller software provides an intuitive management interface. Control and map out the entire network from any connected PC. There’s no added cost, and no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective.
- 1167Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
- Free Controller Software for easy centralized management of hundreds of EAPs
- Power over Ethernet(802.3af) Support for convenient and affordable installation
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Simple mounting design makes easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Access Control restricts or only allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to reboot automatically at a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products
- Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance
- Multiple operating modes including managed AP and standalone AP satisfy different application conditions
- Qos function gives video and voice streams higher priority to promote smoother performance for video and voice services
3 Year TP-LINK Warranty
4Cabling is an authorised distributor of TP-LINK products. We guarantee that this product is authorised Australian stock and comes with a manufacturer warranty in addition to 4Cabling's warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.