Ubiquiti UF-SM-10G Single Mode Fibre SFP Module. Pack of 2
Availability: Running Low
Ubiquiti UF-SM-10G Multi-Mode Fibre SFP Module. Pack of 2
An SFP fibre optic transceiver is a device that plugs into an SFP port on your network switch and allows it to communicate via Ethernet over a fibre cable. The type of transceiver you select will vary depending on the distance and fibre cabling infrastructure you require. In addition, many switch vendors require that transceivers are “coded” to enable them to work.
- 2x LC connectors
- 1310nm Tx/Rx Wavelength
- 10Gbps SFP data rate
- 10km cable distance
- 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Product Name||Ubiquiti UF-SM-10G Single Mode Fibre SFP Module. Pack of 2|
|Max Data Rate||10Gbps|