SuperSpeed USB Cables support data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps or nearly 10 times that of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 on Windows and Mac systems for ultra-fast, reliable transmissions. Full shielding, molded boots and protective, flexible PVC jackets help support SuperSpeed USB bi-directional communications, reduce EMI interference and provide maximum conductivity with minimal user wait times and data loss.
- USB 3.0 Standard-A male to USB 3.0 Standard-B male.
- Connects a SuperSpeed USB device to a SuperSpeed USB hub or computer.
- Supports speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
- SuperSpeed USB for ultra-fast data transfer rates with zero data degradation.
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources.
- UL 2725
- USB 3.0 Connectors
- (1) USB 3.0 Standard-A male
- (1) USB 3.0 Standard-B male
- Nickel plated connector
- Gold plated contacts
- Molded PVC boot Cable
- 28 AWG conductors
- Withstanding voltage: 300 V DC 10 ms
- Insulation resistance: 5 MOhms
- Contact resistance: 10 Ohms
- Thermal plastic casing
1 year limited warranty.
Email [email protected] or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.