The USB 3.0 Display Adapter is a device which enables connection from a second display device to a computer using the USB 3.0 port.
- Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through a single USB 3.0 port hot-plug; add or remove monitor without system reboot.
- Small in size, works with all VGA displays.
- Supports High Resolution up to 2048x1152.
- Video streaming is supported up to 1080p.
- Extend and Mirror mode support.
- Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes.
- Supports up to 6 USB display adapters to work simultaneously.
- USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter x1
- CD (Driver & User's Manual) x1
- Quick Installation Guide x1
- USB cable x1
- Windows=C2=AE XP Home or Professional (Including Table edition) SP2 or SP3
- Windows=C2=AE Vista SP1/sp2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows=C2=AE 7 (32-bit or 64 bit)
- Windows=C2=AE 8
*Note: The adapter does not support Windows=C2=AE XP 64bit
1 year limited warranty.