USB Serial Converter
Easily connect serial devices through a USB port. The USB Serial Converter operates as a bridge between one USB port and standard RS-232 Serial port. You simply connect the cable to your PC or Hub's port, and it can connect any RS-232 devices, such as PDA, scanner, printer, etc. This adaptor has a great reputation for quality and compatibility, and is one of the best in the Australian market . It supports Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Compliant with the USB 1.1 and 2.0 specification
- Supports RS-232 serial Interface
- Supports 500 kbps data transfer rate
- Plug and Play compatible
- USB suspend condition
- Draws its power from USB connection, no extra power adapter required
- Supports Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows Vista® 32/64-bit , Windows® 7, Windows® 8 and Mac OS® 10.x
1 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email [email protected] or
phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.