VGA Video Baluns
Transmit VGA signals across a standard UTP or STP Cat-5e cable for distances up to 135 metres. Use for home or commercial applications, for example, classrooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, retail kiosks, video information displays, tradeshows, etc. Ideal for VGA monitors or LCD projection screens. Supports up to 1280 x 1024 pixels, and needs no power. Supplied as a transceiver and receiver pair.
- Environment: VGA, VESA VP&D 1.0, VIP ver 2.0
- Max Distance:
- 640 x 480 pixels (15MHz): 135m
- 800 x 600 pixels (30MHz): 105m
- 1024 x 768 pixels (60MHz): 75m
- 1280 x 1024 pixels (100MHz): 60m
- Input Signals: Video 1V p-p
- Impedance: Input: RGB70 Ohms (DB15 HD) Unbalanced
- Output: RGB 100 Ohms (RJ45 shielded) Balanced
- Horz and Vert sync: TTL Standard
- Dimensions: 110(W) x 77(D) x 24(H)mm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.