Cat 6 RJ45 Keystone Jack - 10 Pack
Compatible with keystone face plates, surface mount boxes and patch panels. Can be used with Australian HPM and Clipsal plates with the use of a bezel. Unique patented removable dust caps are handy to protect your outlets when not in use.FEATURES
- Dual T568A and T568B Wiring
- RJ45 Complies with FCC Part 68 Standard
- Can be terminated with both a KATT & 110 Punch Down Tool
- Provides termination for 22-26 AWG Wire
- Jack insertion life > 750 mating cycles
- IDC insertion life > 250 mating cycles
- Operating temperature -40 to + 60 degrees Celsius
- 3 Year Warranty
- 10 x Cat 6 RJ45 Keystone Jacks
- 100% Aussie owned and operated.
- Expert advice and sales team.
- Trusted by over 100,000 Aussie customers
- ISO 9001, NSW & QLD government approved supplier
- Massive stock levels, ready to go
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Warranty & easy return policy
- Secure online shopping 24/7
Email [email protected] or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.