Extra Large TV Wall Mount Bracket: 65" to 100"
Availability: Running Low
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
Fits Large 65”-100" LED, LCD and OLED Flat Panel displays.
This extra large heavy duty Plasma / LCD flush mount bracket is suitable for mounting most large Plasma and LCD / LED screens from 65" up to 100" in size. This unique design allows for mounting to brick, solid concrete and block walls as well as gyprock walls with allowances for Australian wall stud spacing. Overall, this mount will provide for an effortless, easy and simple install.
Featuring a low 32mm profile and a 3mm side steel wall frame for extra strength, it has been tested for a minimum of four times its stated load capacity. Automatic click-in spring lock with easy-release tab easily and securely attaches your super large flat panels to the wall.
- Flat, flush mount bracket
- Supports 65" - 100" screens
- Maximum loading capacity: 100kg
- Very low 32mm profile
- Automatic click spring locks
- Available in black
3-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
- Supports 65" - 100" flat and curved TV screens
- 3mm steel wall frame for extra strength
- Fit mounting hole patterns up to 923 x 610mm
- Max.VESA: 600 x 900
- Material: Steel, plastic, aluminium
|Product Name||Extra Large TV Wall Mount Bracket: 65" to 100"|
|Suitable Monitor Size||Large (60" to 100")|
|Supported Weight||Up to 100 kg|
|Hole Pattern||923mm x 610mm|